Friday 15 March 2013

Workout session

Assalamualaikum everybody,

Alhamdulillah we are still alive and thankful to Allah for the wonderful life we had. I know i've not been writing for ages. Apologies everyone. (macamlah ade org bacakan?? lol) Anyway, uni has started and i've been busy with school and AMS club so yeah.

The main reason why i'm writing u this entry is because I wanna share with all of you my personal experience of my workout session yesterday at the Jacob's Ladder, Kings Park. Before I take you to the fun and hilarious story, I want to tell you that Jacob's Ladder consist of 242 steps and it is located at Kings Park, Perth, WA. That's pretty much it for the introduction.

Let's move on. Well, honestly i've been gaining weight since I stopped being a dancer, commanding and marching at UiTM Kelantan (god I miss those days). This really made me more health conscious. Even so, I've been health conscious for quite sometime actually. My ideal weight should be 51kg but i'm gaining weight nearly to 60kg!!! How crazy is that!

So, I told Donnie bout this since last semester and he always invite me to his fit club activities even when we are in KL. But unfortunately, the timing wasn't that good and I have been sick on and off so I didn't get to attend to any of the activities. But, Allah knows my good intention and I get to go on my very first workout session last Monday 11th March 2013 at George Burnett Park. Met a bunch of AWESOME people, played Captain's Ball (its almost like netball but instead of using a ball we used a soft rugby ball and hula hoops as our goal) and had HEAPS of fun and laughter. the group was AWESOME I tell ya.

Feeling so great after that session, I made myself go to the 2nd workout at Jacob's Ladder (ahhh....finally we're talking bout this. lol) which was yesterday 14th March 2013. Woke up at 5am. Yeah 5am for a workout session! lol. Got ready, Christ fetch Alice, Donnie and me, he drove us to Jacob's Ladder and we started our session at about 6 ish. I didn't check the time lol coz I was to mesmerised by the view at Jacob's Ladder. First thing we did was to go down the stairs, then some warm up. Did i mention it was freezing cold that morning? that's coz it was drizzling only at the start of our session then it stopped and on our way home it started to rain again lol. see, I told ya Allah knows our good intention. Ok, so I did 2 sets at first then I felt dizzy and feel like vomiting. Luckily I didn't. But my dear friend Alice did vomit a bit. Later we rest for a bit, then we continued another 1 1/2 sets. so basically we did 3 1/2 sets yeah. to amaze u guys, my friend Donnie he did 18 sets!!! It's crazy! I know right! but, he is just so extraordinary special that's why he is able to do that much. very strong will and determination. Good job Donnie. The next time you do it, try 20 sets.lol.(i know he can).

well, that is a bit of my story, i'm looking forward to do more lol. and i'm also looking forward to share more of my workout experience with u guys.

p/s: woke up this morning feeling extremely awesome and no body pain! i'm so happy with the result!

see ya soon..
lots of love =)






No comments: